Do These 7 Points of Career Pain
- You're employed in a job that doesn't feel meaningful
- Your unique talents aren't being utilized at work
- You want to make a difference and you don't know how
- Even though you're not happy, you're afraid to make another career mistake
- Other people consider you a success, but you don't feel successful
- You have to be someone else when you show up at work each day
- You'd leave your job tomorrow if you only knew what type of work would make you happy
Here's How I'll Help You:
- Together we will identify and explore your unique talents, traits and qualities -- the things that make you you. We'll call these traits your Values; they are the parts of you that must be present in your life in order for you to feel fulfilled, successful, and that you're making a difference.
- If you've been in unfulfilling work for a long time, you may not have a clue what your Values are -- that's okay! A big part of my job is to help you reconnect with who you are and what matters to you.
- We will also work with your inner critic (we all have one!): the voice in your head that is keeping you small and stuck. You will acquire a new relationship with that voice -- one that empowers you and gives you back ownership of your future.
- And best of all, I will help you hear and trust your inner wisdom: the part of you that yearns for a brighter future. The part of you that led you to this web site in the first place!
- We will have regular coaching sessions where we explore you and identify what you want more of and less of in your new career.
- There will be "homework" between sessions so you can regain your sense of yourself, recover the confidence you've lost and move ever-closer to meaningful work.
- You won't be taking any assessment tests. I won't be telling you what career you "should" be in. You will be gaining tools and tapping into your own innate wisdom, which even today is whispering the answers to you. When you are able to hear it and follow it, you'll find your career has been waiting for you all along.
Now is the time to decide
that you won't spend one more day
waiting for your current situation to get better.
Let's get started:
to schedule a $35
Amy Van Court, CPCC, PCC
Career Coach and
Author of the Amazon.com
"Escaping Career Prison"
Let's get started:
for more information about
the $35 Introductory Session
"Amy....you said to do
what I love and the rest
would take care of itself.
Glad I trusted you
and believed in myself!
Love love love what I do for a living!"
Andrea L., Florida