For People in Career Transition
Do Any of These 7 Points of Career Struggle Feel Familiar?
- You’re employed in a job that doesn’t feel meaningful
- Your unique talents aren’t being utilized at work
- You’re not having the impact you want to have; relationships with team members, direct reports, middle or senior management are strained
- Even though you’re not happy, you’re afraid to make another career mistake
- Other people consider you a success, but you don’t feel successful
- You have to be someone else when you show up at work each day
- You’d begin working on the solution tomorrow if you only knew how
If you’re feeling stuck in your work and you don’t know the way out, I’d like to help.
With my unconditional support as your career counselor and coach, you will:
- Learn to know yourself and see your unique gifts and talents in a whole new way
- Identify the changes you can make — whether that means a new career or some internal shifts — so that you’ll be excited to begin the day
- Overcome the inner critic that’s keeping you stuck
- Discover the impact you long to have in your work — and most of all, begin creating it
- Experience what a great livelihood looks and feels like
- Gain the tools you need to take action and finally leave the struggle for good
Now is the time to decide that you won’t spend one more day waiting for your current situation to get better.
A great career is a journey, not merely a destination. It’s an ongoing creative project. It’s a work of art. You can enhance the painting, bringing out specific colors, shapes and textures. You can choose to paint on another part of the canvas. You can make it bigger. You could even choose to paint over the part you’ve already painted and begin again.
What’s important is that you paint.
That you find a way to love both the painting itself and the delicious process of creating it. It’s yours. It’s only and all yours.
Here’s additional information: Coaching with me
If you’re serious about having the career and the impact you want, please contact me to schedule a conversation today.