Career Coaching Programs and Options:
During this 90-minute phone consultation with me, you will:
- Create a sense of clarity about the ideal career for you
- Find the essential building blocks for having the career of your dreams
- Discover the #1 thing stopping you from having your ideal career
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you toward meaningful work
- Complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing exactly what to do next to have fulfilling work
and much more…
Our session will last 90 minutes and carries no obligation. This is our opportunity to see if there’s a fit. If there is, then great! And if not, that’s fine too. The important thing is to take the first step and know that you’re at choice about whether to continue.
One-on-One Coaching with Amy
This is the cornerstone of my coaching practice. Customized to address your unique challenges, values and priorities, this career coaching option is designed for women who are ready to make themselves, their career fulfillment and work-life balance a significant priority.
The One-on-One Coaching Program Includes:
- An initial 90-minute “Foundation” session where we get really clear on YOU: who you are, what lights you up, what matters to you in life, etc. First, I’ll put together a profile of your values, based on what I’ve learned about you. Together we’ll explore each value until we have a complete picture of the person you are at the core: the person who must be present, valued and rewarded in your work.
- Two, three or four 45-minute phone sessions with me per month; together we’ll determine which option will serve you best. Denver clients have the option of in-person coaching.
- Unlimited email access to me, 24/7.
- “Spot coaching” if you have an interview or other needs between regular sessions.
- Between-session work that expands and adds to your progress.
- Accountability that we design together to ensure you’re giving and getting maximum benefit from our coaching relationship.
- Always, the truth. I will support and guide you through this confusing and scary time. You’ll hear what you need to hear, even when it’s uncomfortable. And by the way, sometimes what’s uncomfortable is hearing something positive when you’ve been self-critical for far too long.
Significant change requires significant commitment. This program asks you to commit to yourself and the process for a minimum of four months.
Cost: Discussed at the end of your Ideal Career Discovery Session.
“Escaping Career Prison,” an Amazon Best-Selling career book
My one-on-one coaching philosophy and experience provided the content and structure for this best seller and its companion workbook*. It offers guidance and hands-on exercises in a portable, accessible format. If the book is more your speed, there are two options available to you:
Book Option 1: Accountability Program
If you’d like some formal accountability as you delve into the book and its exercises, this option is for you. First you’ll purchase the book on Amazon in paperback or Kindle format. Then, as you complete each chapter and its accompanying exercises, you’ll email your work to me. I’ll email back with personalized suggestions, comments and high-fives. Cost: $500. Includes workbook (I’ll email it to you) and one session with me after you have completed the book and all of the exercises.
Click here to let me know you’d like to order this program.
Book Option 2: Bare Bones Program
This is simply the book and free workbook*. You’re on your own, and know that I will be there with you in spirit, every step of the way. CLICK HERE to order either the paperback or digital version from Amazon.com.
* the companion workbook is downloadable from a link that appears in both paperback and digital versions of the book.